Bare Board, Flex, and PCB Manufacturing Facility Auctions
Heritage Global Partners specializes in the sale of industrial machine manufacturing facilities. Over the past few decades, our network has become one of the top leaders in the industry.
Each global auction produced by our asset advisory services includes industrial equipment spanning multiple lots with international viewing and accessibility. Past industrial machine assets have included:
- Wet processing & plating
- Photo imaging & lithography
- Solder mask
- Hot air leveling
- Automatic optical inspection & plotting
- Final test & inspection; and
- Facility waste treatment, among others.
HGP’s most recent global online auction included items from Spectron Electronics’ facility closure in Lindsay, Ontario, Canada. Spectron Electronic, a well-established circuit board assembly company with over 20 years in the business, specialized in printed circuit board assembly and design. Among the sale items of this June 2016 auction included a:
- Juki Model 2060L Placement Machine;
- Zevatech Model FM-760 Placement Machine;
- MPM SPM Screen Printer;
- PACE Sodr-Tek ST 325 Hot Air Rework Station;
- Soltec Model Midi 6521 Wave Solder Machine;
- Vision Engineering Lynx and Mantis Microscopes;
- Despatch Industries Model LAC1-10-2 Drying Oven;
- 3M Model 701 Megohmmeter;
- Vitronics Model SMD-310 Reflow Oven;
- Conceptronic Inc HVN-70 Reflow Oven; and a
- Schleuniger Cut and Strip Machine.
Our company upholds a longstanding history in the global auction sector and has conducted over 4,000 industrial auctions throughout 30 countries. Our decades of experience working within multiple industries has helped build and maintain an auctioneering service that is both competitive and reliable. Heritage Global Partners has handled the auction services for highly-accredited businesses worldwide.
For information about upcoming industrial machine tool manufacturing sales, visit our Auction Calendar.