Turn-Key cGMP – Ready Multipurpose Operation In An Established BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing And R&D Site.
On Behalf of Lonza Hopkington, MA
- Plant available for immediate sale in its entirety to continue operations or for relocation.
- Interested parties are encouraged to contact auctioneer for more information and to receive access to our Virtual Data Room (VDR)
- Plant tours are available by appointment. Please use contact information below to schedule a visit
Key Investment Highlights:
- Suitable for manufacturing novel protein therapeutics, antibody fragments, vaccines, virus-like particles, cyokines, interferons, growth factors, polysaccharide-proteins conjugates, and recombinant peptides.
- Includes 5 production trains (Call for Additional Details)
- Includes 8 cGMP-ready suites with production scale ranging from 40L (clinical) – 2,800L (commercial). Suitable for fermentation and purification (Call for Additional Details)
- Demonstrated track record of manufacturing >500 successful batches of biopharmaceutical products since 1997.
- FDA and EMA licensed multi-purpose CGMP facilities suitable for 24/7 operation
- Includes a fully integrated R&D operation
- 2 adjacent buildings, each with 64,000 sqft, 375 parking spaces, reception, building security, and building management system
- Each facility has full utilities including WFI and pure steam and extensive GMP clean rooms, up to 1,500 Vial/lot aseptic filling capacity
- Hopkinton is located in the southwest hills of Middlesex County/Massachusetts, 27 miles west of Boston
- The Facility is part of the Mass Biotech community and located < 1 mile from Route 495, approximatetly 2 miles from I90 (Mass. Turnpike)
- Access to a well educated workforce
- Massachusetts is a leader in biopharmaceutical manufacturing with the greatest biologics manufacturing capacity in the world. There are approximately 200 biotech companies in close distance, including some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.