Global Private Treaty (Tender sale) on Behalf of EnergoTrans a.s.
48 MW Power Steam Turbine Within the Power Plant Melnik I
Approx 30 km from Prague.
- The power plant Melnik I has a total installed capacity of 352 MW.
- Its construction was started in 1956 and became operational in 1960.
- Since 1993, it was operated by company Energotrans, who in June 2012 became authorized by the Office for the Protection of Competition and merged with ČEZ Energotrans.
- In the eighties there was a reconstruction of the Melnik I power station and an installation of thermal power supply was performed to supply waste heat for the heating network providing the Prague city.
- Since 2003, the heating supply also included the city of Neratovice.
- For more information please read the separate file –
- General Information on the sale.
Sale Conducted in Partnership with