– Buyers will receive specific removal instructions for each site along with their invoice. The removal instructions and requirements will vary based on location.
– Please Note: Successful Buyers picking up their own purchases are required to have the proper materials and equipment to safely remove their items during the auction removal process. Amgen will not provide materials or equipment for packaging or loading.
– Please contact Craig Thompson if you would like to discuss the removal requirements prior to participating in the auction.
Large Quantity of State of the Art Lab R&D and Processing Equipment No Longer Required by Amgen.
– Niro Mobile Spray Dryer
– Agilent 1100 HPLC Systems
– TTP Labtech comPOUND Modular Sample Storage
– Polymedco, Inc. Poly-Chem Benchtop Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer (2)
– Thermo Finnigan LTQ Mass Spectrometer System
– Pharmacia Biotech AKTA Explorer FPLC System (4)
– Nikon Eclipse 80i Upright Microscope (2)
– Beckman Avanti J-20 Ultracentrifuge
– Bio Processing Centrifuge Tanks
– Groninger SVH 200 V / SVH 200 Semiautomatic Vacuum Stopper Inserting Machine
– Agilent 2100 BioAnalyzer
– Waters HPLC Systems
– Molecular Devices Spectramax Plate Readers
– Thermal Cycler’s
– Buchi Rotovap’s
– Mettler Toledo Analytical Balances
– Watson Marlow Pumps