APEX – The Affordable Patent Exchange
Current APEX Auction Calendar:
SheerWind Corp Wind Turbine Intellectual Property Sealed Bid Auction – By Order Of US Bankruptcy Case # 17-43913-MER, John Stoebner Trustee
- Deadline for Bid Submission – July 19, 2018
- SheerWind developed its patented INVELOX technology to increase wind speed in order to facilitate generation of clean energy – even in areas where local wind speeds had been insufficient to make the traditional tower-mounted wind turbines spin. The technology was designed to capture and funnel wind to increase its speed and then harvest energy from the multiple turbines housed safely near the ground.
- Click here for SheerWind Intellectual Property Sealed-Bid Auction Info
Whistle Post Brewing
- Global Online Auction – July 24 / July 25
- Global Online Bulk Auction Sale Of Whistle Post Brewing, Featuring (1) Martin Robotics 8 Head Fill Bottling Line, (4) Registered Trademarks & Merchandise!
- Click Here for Whistle Post Auction Info
Proxy Technologies – Sealed-Bid Auction of Drone Patent and Trademark Portfolio
Accepting Bids Now
- Proxy Technologies Inc. designed, developed and supplied optionally piloted aircraft and multi-aircraft cooperative flight control systems for the U.S. government and the commercial sector. Formerly known as Proxy Aviation Systems, Inc., the company changed its name to Proxy Technologies Inc. in September 2012, and transferred its assets to IRIS ISR,
Inc in 2017
- Click Here for Proxy Technologies Drone Patent & Trademark Portfolio Info
Vehicle Tire Track System – Patent # 9,796,434 – “Self-Rescuing” Tire Track System
Accepting Bids Now
Recently Completed IP Auctions
Cosmederm Bioscience – Skin Care Intellectual Property Sealed-Bid Auction – By Order of US Bankruptcy Court Case # 17-06513 -Chapter 7- Richard Kipperman, Trustee
- Deadline for Bid Submission – June 8, 2018
- Cosmederm Bioscience was a specialty pharmaceuticual company that manufactured and marketed pharmaceuticals in the cosmeceutical and OTC drug categories. During its corporate existence it offered topical dermatological skin creams and products under the Cosmederm and Refinity brand names.
- Click here for Cosmederm Bioscience Intellectual Property Sealed-Bid Auction Info
WiseWear Corp “Smart Jewelry” – “Internet of Things” Intellectual Property Sealed-Bid Auction – By Order of US Bankruptcy Court Case # 18-50403 – Chapter 11 – Western District of Texas
- Deadline for Bid Submission – May 22, 2018
- WiseWear is an award-winning “Internet of Things” (IoT) company. “The Internet of Things” is a very high profile category of Intellectual Property defined as: “the interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data.”
- WiseWear specializes in the design, creation, and manufacturing of smart, connected, and beautiful internet of things (IoT) products for consumer, military, and medical applications. WiseWear’s vision and goal is to make “technology invisible” and achieves this by seamlessly integrating proprietary biosensing and wireless communication technologies into everyday items.
- Click here for WiseWear Corp Intellectual Property Sealed-Bid Auction Info
OIM Squared – Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Patent Portfolio – Sealed-Bid Auction
- Bid Submission Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Click Here to View OIM Squared Patent Auction Info
“Converting Grey Matter Into Green”