Private Treaty Followed By Global Online Auction Of Xcel Energy’s Benson Power Plant.
Benson Power Is Biomass Fueled 55 MW Power Plant That Began Operation In October 2007. The Plant Burns Nearly 700,000 Ton Of Poultry Litter And Woodchips Annually.
- Steam Turbine / Generator
- Electrical Gear
- Control Valves
- Overhead Cranes
- Storage Tanks
Please Note: Buyer Is Responsible For The Disconnection Costs Associated With These Assets. Disconnection Costs Posted By 10-10-2018 Or Available Prior On Case By Case Basis.
Assets Immediately Available By Private Treaty
- Buyers may make offers on equipment on major items in this listing until Oct 5, 2018
- Please email your offer (Complete Sealed Bid Form below) to Dan Beck
- Offers will be reviewed, evaluated and presented to Xcel with acceptance or decline within 48 hours
- Buyer must fund the purchase by Oct 10, 2018
- Disconnect and load out charges will apply and handled on case by case basis
- Sturdy shoes with toes and heels fully covered
- Pants only, not shorts/skirts
- Safety glasses – limited quantities will be available at the plant
- Hard hat – limited quantities will be available at the plant
- High Visibility vest – limited quantities will be available at the plant
- Hearing protection – limited quantities will be available at the plant
- Review Visitor Safety Guide prior to arriving on site