TWO PRIME COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES Junction of I-70 & Hwy 7- Blue Springs, MO
Suitable for development of numerous business ventures
Our firm has been engaged to seek refinancing, a joint venture partner, or a buyer for two prime commercial properties conveniently located off of I-70 in Blue Springs, MO. Each property zoned GB (General Business). Nearby businesses include Denny’s, Bob Evans, Jack-In-The-Box, Walmart, Walgreens, Starbucks, Hampton Inn, Days Inn, Quality Inn, as well as car dealerships and shopping centers.
- Approximate 4 acre site currently occupied by two hotels under the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites (75 rooms) and Rodeway Inn (50 rooms) flags.
- Total of 150 rooms, 125 rentable, 25 currently used for offices and operators apartment.
- $536,000 2014 revenue from hotel operations.
- Generating $90,289 annual rent to property owner.
- Approximate 1 acre site currently occupied by a BP gas station with 4,400 sf convenience store and 1,600 sf automated car wash.
- $3.4 million 2014 revenue from C-store, gas and car wash operations.
- Generating $80,400 annual rent to property owner.
This is an outstanding opportunity to invest in or purchase prime commercial real estate, an established hotel operation, and or a C-Store with gas and carwash, located at a sought after intersection of off a major interstate highway.
Seeking court approval for auction to be held on or about August 25, 2015
By order of the US Bankruptcy Court; Case # 15-40882-abf11