GOING CONCER SALE
Our firm has been engaged to seek debt or equity financing, a joint venture partner, or a buyer for Eastern, US based truck tire rubber recycler/manufacturer (“The Company”).
With successful operations spanning over twenty five years, the company’s main owned facility is the longest standing operation producing fine rubber powder (also known as fine mesh crumb rubber) in the United States. The company has recently added the ability to process whole truck tires from start to finish.
Setting the standards for the fine mesh rubber powder industry, the Company is the only manufacturer using wet-grind technology, their proprietary process, to produce a premium, fine grade product with special surface characteristics, providing recycled content and performance enhancement for the automotive and other industries. The Company also utilizes ambient grinding technology to produce fine rubber powder for such industries as automotive, molded goods, sealants, hoses, and asphalt.
The Company has supplied over 965 million pounds of rubber to businesses around the world for use in the manufacture of approximately 1,186,540,180 tires and over 543,269,220 brake pads. Its product can be found on over 422,542,340 automobiles.
This is an outstanding opportunity to lend to, invest in or purchase an established rubber manufacturer utilizing a proprietary process to supply some of the largest manufacturers in the world.
- – 28 year old company
- Projected 2016 EBITDA of $1.2mm
- 51 Employees, many being employed 15 plus years
- Large national and international customer base
- Truck tire shredding (100 + truck loads/month capacity)
- Proprietary wet grind technology
- Ambient grind technology
- Annual Capacity: 40mm pounds total
- Rubber powder size range 8 mesh to 200 mesh
- Key Equipment:
- Primary and secondary truck tire shredders
- 5 cracker mills
- 20 Micron wet mill grinders
- Two Facilities:
- Facility 1: 35,000 SF owned
- Ambient and wet grind manufacturing occur here.
- Facility 2: 35,000 SF leased
- Truck tire shredding and ambient grinding occur here.