An Unprecedented Offering By Order of SunEdison: A Complete Sale of its World Class Polysilicon Plant Operations in Merano, Italy.
This plant has consistently upgraded its operations to the highest state of the art production capacity standards.
- Approximate Total Property: 102,475 mq
- Approximate Covered Area: 32,635 mq
- Approximate Open Area: 60,365 mq
The plant is an integrated facility starting from chlorosilane production and ending in polysilicon production for PV and EG applications.
- All CVD reactors (12, 18, 36 and 54 rods) have been designed by SunEdison.
- TCS and STC purity is assured by a proprietary patented reactive distillation technology, very effective in removing Boron but also Posphorous and other metals.
- The overall process is designed and operated to handle DCS formation and allow to feed TCS + DCS to the CVD reactors.
- STC converters are designed internally and assure high STC conversion rate and low energy consumption.
- The Front End has been designed and constructed by Evonik Degussa AG.
- Technical Grade Chlorosilanes:
- Up to 25,000 Metric Tons Annually
- Trichlorosilane Electronic Grade for Epitaxially grown silicon:
- Up to 600 Metric Tons Annually
- Siemens Based Polycrystalline Silicon:
- Up to 4,000 Metric Tons Annually – Photovoltaic Grade
- Up to 1,850 Metric Tons Annually – Electronic Grade for Microelectronics