Subject to US Bankruptcy Court Approval – Case Number: 08:13-bk-09719-CPM. Major Global Online Auction Offering of N150SL, Late Model Piaggio P-180 Aircrafts, Engines, Airframes, Propellers, and Parts.
The Piaggio P180 Avanti is an Italian executive transport aircraft with twin turboprop engines mounted in pusher configuration. It seats up to nine passengers in a pressurized cabin, and may be flown by one or two pilots. The design is of three-surface configuration, having both a small forward wing and a conventional tail plane as well as its main wing, with the wing spars passing outside of the passenger cabin area.
The Piaggio Avanti aircraft defines a new category of luxury, performance and efficiency in jet powered, turboprop aircraft. Cruising at jet speeds over 450 mph, the Piaggio Avanti travels faster and quieter than most light cabin aircraft, yet has a fraction of the fuel consumption and lower overall costs. The Piagio Avanti features the lowest carbon emissions and is the “greenest” aircraft. With rear-mounted propellers and an acoustic blanket enveloping the cabin, you will experience one of the quietest rides – even quieter then most jets. The unique shape of Avanti lends itself to a spacious, luxurious stand-up cabin – with oversize leather cabin chairs, the cabin-cross section of a super mid-size aircraft with plenty of work space.
Sale #4 – N150SL
N150SL will be offered in a series of bulk and piecemeal lots
- Lot 1. Entire Package (must exceed the totals of lots 2 -5) (Does not include lot 6)
- Lot 2. Airframe of N150SL S/N 1111 – Located in Denton, TX
- Lot 3. Engine PCE-RK-0166 – Located in Dallas, TX
- Lot 4. Engine PCE-RK-0167 – Located in North Adams, MA
- Lot 5. Prop KU168 – Located in North Adams, MA
- Lot 6. Prop HF315 – Located in Greensboro, NC (This lot is not a part of the bulk offering)
* Chart is Subject to Change
Please Click Here to view additional information on Engine RK0166
Note: We will have a separate offering of prop HF-315 located in Greensboro, NC