– Buyers will receive specific removal instructions for each site along with their invoice. The removal instructions and requirements will vary based on location.
– Please Note: Successful Buyers picking up their own purchases are required to have the proper materials and equipment to safely remove their items during the auction removal process. Amgen will not provide materials or equipment for packaging or loading.
– Please contact Craig Thompson if you would like to discuss the removal requirements prior to participating in the auction.
Large Quantity of State of the Art Lab R&D and Processing Equipment No Longer Required by Amgen.
– Agilent 1200 HPLC System (2+)
– Agilent 1100 HPLC Systems (10+)
– MDS Sciex 4800 MALDI TOF/TOF Analyzer System
– Waters Acquity UPLC System
– Thermo Finnigan Surveyor MSQ Benchtop Mass Spectrometer System
– Agilent 6890N GC System
– 60 Allentown mouse rack units – 160 cages per unit w/ all parts (cages, blowers, etc.)
– 5 Allentown rat rack units – 36 cages per unit w/ all parts (cages, blowers, etc.)
– 5 Tecniplast units – 24 cages per unit w/ all parts (cages, blowers, etc.)
– Large Quantity of Computers and Printers
– Agilent 2100 BioAnalyzer
– Thermo Electron Finnigan LTQ Mass Spectrometer
– Waters Micromass ZQ Mass Spectrometer
– Waters HPLC System (4+)
– Molecular Devices Spectramax Plate Readers
– Thermal Cycler’s
– Buchi Rotovap’s
– Mettler Toledo Analytical Balances
– Watson Marlow Pumps