650. 759. 2242
– Buyers will receive specific removal instructions for each site along with their invoice. The removal instructions and requirements will vary based on location.
– Please Note: Successful Buyers picking up their own purchases are required to have the proper materials and equipment to safely remove their items during the auction removal process. Amgen will not provide materials or equipment for packaging or loading.
– Please contact Craig Thompson if you would like to discuss the removal requirements prior to participating in the auction.
Large Quantity of State of the Art Lab R&D and Processing Equipment No Longer Required by Amgen.
– CompuCyte Icys Research Imaging Cytometer System, including model ICYS (1) Olympus IX71 Inverted Microscope
– Dako LV-1 Universal Slide Staining System
– Olympus IX71 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
– Thermo Scientific Histostar Embedding Workstation, Histology with Cold Module
– Thermo Scientific Shandon Finesse ME Microtome with Foot Petal and Accessories
– Agilent 1200 HPLC System
– Agilent 1100 HPLC Systems
– Agilent 6890N GC System
– Agilent 2100 BioAnalyzer
– Thermo Electron Finnigan LTQ Mass Spectrometer
– Waters Micromass ZQ Mass Spectrometer
– Waters HPLC Systems
– Molecular Devices Spectramax Plate Readers
– Thermal Cycler’s
– Buchi Rotovap’s
– Forklifts (multiple)
– Mettler Toledo Analytical Balances
– Watson Marlow Pumps