If you have a question about a particular lot at these sites, please contact
Craig Thompson (858-210-8785) for more details.
Buyers will receive specific removal instructions for each site along with their invoice.
The removal instructions and requirements will vary based on location.
Successful Buyers picking up their own purchases are required to have the proper materials
and equipment to safely remove their items during the auction removal process. Amgen will
not provide materials or equipment for packaging or loading.
Large Quantity of State of the Art Lab R&D and Processing Equipment No Longer Required by Amgen
– Agilent 1100 HPLC Systems
– Waters 2695 HPLC System (3)
– Shimadzu HPLC System
– Eksigent NanoLC System
– Qiagen Bio Robot 8000 Liquid Handling Station
– Perkin Elmer Diamond DSC Differential Scanning Calorimeter
– MVE Cryo Freezers (10)
– Molecular Devices Microplate Readers
– Applied Photophysics Spectrometer
– Stainless Steel Mixing Vessels
– Hoods (25 +)
– Incubators (20+)
– Freezers (25+)
– Large Quantity of Lab Furniture
– Stainless Steel BioReactors
– Recirculators/Water Baths
– Mettler Toledo Analytical Balances