Subject To U.S. Bankruptcy Court Approval, Case 3:17-Bk-01300: Bulk Sale Of All Assets Of Dart Music, A Digital Music Aggregator Specialized In Distributing Classical Music To Online Music Vendors And Streaming Services.
Dart Music, The Music Metadata Company™, solves complex metadata problems for the music industry. Digital music services such as Spotify, Soundcloud, Google Play and Apple Music are all impacted by the quality of the metadata delivered to them.
Dirty, inconsistent or non-existent metadata impacts many:
- Music lovers cannot find the music they are looking for, and recommendation engines often struggle to deliver a quality experience
- Music rights holders such as artists, songwriters, musicians, publishers, labels and others, struggle to collect royalties for their work resulting in lawsuits against streaming services and online music stores
- Music industry participants, such as labels, managers, aggregators of music data and performing rights organizations struggle to deliver information quickly on behalf of their clients
Building on the same technology that made Dart the first automated distributor of classical music, the Music Metadata Engine is designed to ensure that ‘garbage in, no longer means garbage out’.
Comprised of an incredible team of passionate musicians and technologists from Apple, Sony, and Universal, startup experts and technology entrepreneurs, Dart is now scaling its patent-pending technology to answer the metadata needs of the music industry and beyond.
CONTACT US FOR DATA ROOM ACCESS
- Bid Deadline: May 22nd, 5:00pm CST
- Auction (If Multiple Bids): May 31st, 9:00am CST
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP
150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 1100
Nashville, Tennessee 37219
- Confirmation Hearing: June 6th 9:00am CST
United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
701 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203