Global Online Auction – Former Assets Of: American Electric Power’s Muskingum River Station
- Case Backhoe 480E LL
- International water truck
- Koehring Excavator
- (2) Cat D9R dozers
- Komatsu WD 600 rubber tire dozer
- John Deere 444E Front End Loader 11,179hrs Remanufactured motor.
- 1992 Michigan L 320 Front End Loader Cummings Diesel 3661 hrs.
- 1993 International 30′ Bucket Truck 1250JBT Boom.
- 1992 27.5 Ton Lorain Rough Terrain Crane
- 1987 18 Ton Lorain Rough Terrain Crane
- 1987 Cross Truck Equipment 20′ Heavy Duty Construction Trailer.
- Hyster 70 6k Gas Forklift
- Yale 24v Order Picker 3500lb Capacity
- Caterpillar 988 Loader
- Pumps Large Quantities from leading manufacturers to include: Bingham Sulzer, Gast, Gould, Nash, Viking, Worthington and more.
- Valves and Actuators Large Quantities from leading manufacturers to include: Ametek, Crane, Cresser, Fisher, Flow-tek, Swagelok, Tyco, Velan, Wemco and more.
- Motors Large Quantities consisting of 5 HP to 600 HP plus. Manufacturers to include: ABB, Baldor, General Electric, Marathon, Reliance, Siemens, Toshiba, Westinghouse, Cummins and more.
- 100’s upon 100’s of Stanley Vidmar Cabinets full of assorted spare parts and components.
- Two Complete Machine Shops consisting of but not limited to the following Machine tools: Monarch Machine Lathe, Wilton Shop Saw, Ecoline Sand Blast Unit, Pipe threaders and fitters, additional machining lathes, Enerpac 100 Ton Hydraulic Press’, assorted bench grinders, assorted drill presses, Ohio Machine tool shaper, Cincinattie Milling Machine, Kalamzoo Saws and more.
- Large Quantities of Tool Boxes, Work Benches and hand tools.
- Over 150 Bays of Heavy Duty Pallet Racking, Assorted Cantilever Racking
- Plant Support Equipment to include Bailey System Pneumatic Air Dryer with 2008 never been used Air Filters
- Material Handling Equipment to include assorted Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks, more.