Subject To US Bankruptcy Court Approval, Case # 4:13-BK-40837, A Bulk & Piecemeal Offering of Hoku Materials, a $400MM Polysilicon Plant
Hoku Materials Plant is approximately 67 acres and comprised of over 35,400 cubic yards of concrete, 9,488 tons of steel, 246,894 lineal feet of process and utility piping!
- GEC, 24-Rod Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Reactors. QTY: 16
- GEC, 36-Rod Hydrogen Reactors. QTY: 8
- Large Quantity of Heat Exchangers and Tanks from: Armstrong, Batiisti, Fabsco, Flowserv, Harris Thermal Transfer Products, Perry, Steeltek, Thompson, and others.
- Large Quantities of Pumps, Motors, Valves, Centrifuges, Compressors, and Controls from: Allen-Bradley, Baldor, Bell & Gossit, Durco, Flowserve, GEA FES, Goulds, Howden, Neuman & Esser, Marlo, Teikoku, Verantis, and others.
- Large Quantities of Power Distribution Equipment and Electrical Distribution Panels, from: ABB, General Electric, Siemens, and others.
- Large Quantities of Facility Support Equipment from: Caterpillar, Cummins, Ingersoll-Rand, Otis, Trane, and others.
- Large Quantities of Raw Materials including: Cabling, Wiring, and Scrap Metal