Hoku Materials Plant is approximately 67 acres and comprised of over 35,400 cubic yards of concrete, 9,488 tons of steel, 246,894 lineal feet of process and utility piping.
– GEC, 24-Rod Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Reactors. QTY: 16
– GEC, 36-Rod Hydrogen Reactors. QTY: 8
– Large Quantity of Heat Exchangers and Tanks from: Armstrong, Batiisti, Fabsco, Flowserv, Harris Thermal Transfer Products, Perry, Steeltek, Thompson, and others.
– Large Quantities of Pumps, Motors, Valves, Centrifuges, Compressors, and Controls from: Allen-Bradley, Baldor, Bell & Gossit, Durco, Flowserve, GEA FES, Goulds, Howden, Neuman & Esser, Marlo, Teikoku, Verantis, and others.
– Large Quantities of Power Distribution Equipment and Electrical Distribution Panels, from: ABB, General Electric, Siemens, and others.
– Large Quantities of Facility Support Equipment from: Caterpillar, Cummins, Ingersoll-Rand, Otis, Trane, and others.
– Large Quantities of Raw Materials including: Cabling, Wiring, and Scrap Metal
AND MUCH MORE!!!