Broadcast and Post Production Equipment Auctions
Heritage Global Partners has extensive background in the valuation and disposition of excess broadcast and post production facilities, machinery, equipment, and intellectual property from many famous, well-renowned studios and companies.Key asset sales have previously included complete video editing suites, processing, converting and amplification, audio mixing, recording and processing, cameras, accessories, personal and workstation computing, furnishings, support equipment, and much more.
A sampling of notable auction projects in the broadcast and post production industry sector include:
- Digital Domain Media Group This 5 day, 3 auction sale for Digital Domain Media Group featured state-of-the-art assets from a digital production studio responsible for visual effects for over 90 movies including Star Trek, Avatar, Apollo 13, and Titanic.
- Deluxe Laboratories Los Angeles Film Lab The three-day online auction was for a complete plant liquidation of Deluxe Laboratories, Inc., one of the largest film processing facilities in the world, based in Los Angeles, California.
- CW6 San Diego: Global Online Auction of San Diego’s Channel 6, CW6 Affiliate!
- Outdoor Channel Online auction for broadcast assets from the Outdoor Channel and its subsidiaries included digital equipment such as audio mixers, disc recorders, camcorders, video cameras, and control panels. The webcast auction allowed buyers to join the sale from around the world in the scheduled one-day sale.
- Peninsula Productions (Al Jazeera) The Global Online Auction for Peninsula Productions featured an extensive list of quality surplus and post production assets.
- Transvideo Global Online Auction of Audio, Visual and Post Equipment
- RAI Corp The short notice sale for RAI Corporation featured well-maintained television broadcast assets from the American subsidiary of Italy’s public broadcasting system, Rai Radiotelevisione Italiana.
Heritage Global Partners has sold over $50 million dollars of machinery, equipment, and facility-related assets in the broadcast and post production sector. For a complete list of all current and past sales, please view the Auction Calendar.