Starting: September 24, 2014 – 10:00 am EDT
Ending: September 26, 2014 – 6:00 pm EDT
Location: 9301 W Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429 USA.
Three Day Global Webcast Auction for Duke Energy’s Crystal River Nuclear Plant in Citrus County, Fla. Sale Featuring Unused, Quality Surplus Assets, Inventory, Machinery and More.
PREVIEW and INSPECTION
- Heritage Global Partners will conduct a two-day public preview and inspection of the assets on Sept. 22 and Sept. 23, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- The preview will be held at Duke Energy’s Crystal River Energy Complex located at 15760 W. Power Line St. Crystal River, FL 34428 USA.
- IMPORTANT: To attend the preview, participants must have completed and returned a site access form by Sept. 18, 2014, at 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Participants will not be allowed on complex property without a completed form. No Exceptions.
- Individuals must wear closed-toe, flat walking shoes. Work boots are preferred. Do not wear open-toe shoes, sandals, flip flops, high heels or ballet flats. Also do not wear skirts, capris, shorts or tank tops.
- The following lot series 1200 and 1400 are not accessible for preview.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: The lots will be called as follows:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 (Day 1): Lot 1 – Lot 1217.
- Thursday, Sept. 25 (Day 2): Lot 1300 – Lot 2828.
- Friday, Sept. 26 (Day 3): Lots 3000 and higher
- Heritage Global Partners will conduct a three-day global webcast auction sale of all assets Sept. 24 – Sept. 26, 2014.
- The auction will be held live and via webcast at the Plantation on Crystal River located at 9301 W. Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429 USA.
- Prior to bidding live in person at the Plantation on Crystal River, participants must register on site in the Magnolia room and/or during the preview.
- Prior to bidding live via the webcast, participants must register through BidSpotter.
- Participants are not required to attend the Sept. 22 – 23 preview and inspection to place bids in the live and webcast auction Sept. 24 – 26.
- The auction will start each day at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- For more information, please review the following Visitor’s Guide.
Auction lot guide for assets in Warehouse A
- Lots 1625 – 1969
- Lots 1970 – 2033
- Lots 2034 – 2036
- Lots 2050 – 2099
- Lots 2100 – 2142
- Lots 2150 – 2754
- Lots 2600 – 2674
- Lots 2675 – 2749
- Lots 2750 – 2795
- More Than 33,000 Catalog IDs (CAT IDs) With More Than 1.3 Million Individual Items.
Documentation packages are available for all manufacturer’s quality safety-related parts and components as well as nuclear quality level items. Please contact Alex Dove at [email protected] or David Barkoff at [email protected] for more information. Please note that additional fees will apply.
Components/Assets of Special Interest (Unused and Uninstalled)
- Siemens, 18m2 low pressure turbine equipment and associated equipment: LP rotors, rotating and stationary blades, LP jackshaft, assembly components, bearing oil seals, gland segments and vibration monitoring system and cabinets.
- Siemens, high pressure turbine equipment: rotors, upper and lower HP inner cylinders, upper and lower HP guide blade carriers, assembly hardware, HP gland casings, assembly parts, inlet seals, threaded rings and turbine hardware.
- SPX, 78-inch by 50-inch intermediate pressure feed water heat exchangers. Quantity: 2.
Components/Assets of Special Interest (Unused and Installed)
- Siemens, turbine generator rated at 1200 MVA with new stator core and rewound seed generator rotor. Exciter rotor, base and enclosure and four generator hydrogen coolers.
- Thermal Engineering International, 390-inch by 15-inch moisture separator reheaters (MSRs). Quantity: 4.
- Holtec International, turbine lube oil cooler tube bundles. Quantity: 2.
- Yuba, low pressure closed feed water heaters. Quantity: 2.
- Yuba, secondary services closed cycle cooling heat exchangers. Quantity: 2.
- Secondary cooling impellers and motors.
- Powell Delta Unibus, isophase bus duct cooler.
- Caldon, leading edge flowmeter (LEFM) equipment.
Components/Assets of Special Interest (CR3 Obsolete Items)
- For a detailed list of obsolete items, please review the listing of CR3 obsolete items.
- Large quantities from leading manufacturers, including: Ametek, Becker, Bell-Gossett, Brown Sharpe, Bingham Sulzer, Byron Jackson, Crane-Chem, Denision, Envirex, Fairbanks-Morse, Gast, Goulds, Ingersol-Dresser, Johnson, Lawrence, Milton Roy, Nash, Peerless, Vickers, Viking, Warren Rupp, Tri-Nuclear, Weil and Worthington.
Valves and Actuators
- Large quantities from leading manufacturers, including: Ametek, Anchor Darling, Anderson Greenwood, Apollo, Atwood Morrill, ASCO, Cashco, Conval, Crane, Crosby, Consolidated, Dragon, Dresser, Fisher, Flowserve, Flow-Tek, Ferris, Grinnell, Hancock, Hoke, Kerotest, Keystone, Kennedy, Ladish, Lonergan, M&H, Moog, Nibco, OIC, Pacific, Powell, Rockwell Edwards, Skinner, Smith, Swagelok, Tyco, Valtek, Velan, Versa, Vogt, Wemco, Williams, Xomox and Yarway.
Motors and Engines
- Large quantities from leading manufacturers, including: ABB, Allis, AO Smith, Baldor, Dayton, Electric Machinery, General Electric, Homewood, Marathon, Reliance, Siemens, Toshiba, US Electric, Westinghouse, Colt, Cummins, EMD, Engine Systems and Fairbanks Morse.
Power Generation, Distribution, Electrical Equipment and More
- Large quantities of transformers and distribution equipment from leading manufacturers, including: ABB, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Westinghouse, Square D, Rockbestos, Brand-Rex, Okonite, Boston Insulated and Belden.
- Large quantities of breakers and electrical equipment from leading manufacturers, including: ABB, Appleton, Burndy, Crouse Hines, Cutler Hammer, Eaton, General Electric, Gould, Heinemann, ITE, Joslyn Clark, Sylvania, Siemens, Potter Brumfield, Square D, Solid State, Thomas Betts and Westinghouse.
Parts, Accessories and More
- Large quantities of sensors, modules and monitors from leading manufacturers, including: ABB, Agastat, Areva, Babcock & Wilcox, Bailey, Bentley Nevada, Brooks, Carrier, Canberra, Eberline, Foxboro, Framatome Technologies, NUS Instruments, Moore, Opto 22, P&H, Rochester Instruments, Rosemount, Stearns Rogers, Trane, Westinghouse, Westronics, Woodward, Yokogawa, York, Magnatrol, Honeywell and Leeds Northrup.
- Large quantities of bearings, gears, fasteners and fittings from leading manufacturers, including: Delaval, SKF, Fafnir Bearing Co, NSK, Kingsbury and Thomkin-Jonson.
- Large quantities of shop equipment, including: cranes, machine tools, hand tools, cabling and wiring, welders and more.
- David Barkoff, Director of Sales
- [email protected]
- Phone: 650.759.2242
- Fax: 866.644.9908
Auction Operations and Logistics Inquiries
- Alex Dove, Director of Field Services
- [email protected]
- Phone: 650.759.9048
- Fax: 866.644.9908
- Heather Danenhower, APR, Senior Communications Consultant, Duke Energy
- 24 Hour Media Line: 800.559.3853