– Buyers will receive specific removal instructions for each site along with their invoice. The removal instructions and requirements will vary based on location.
– Please Note: Successful Buyers picking up their own purchases are required to have the proper materials and equipment to safely remove their items during the auction removal process. Amgen will not provide materials or equipment for packaging or loading.
– Please contact Craig Thompson if you would like to discuss the removal requirements prior to participating in the auction.
Large Quantity of State of the Art Lab R&D and Processing Equipment No Longer Required by Amgen.
Of Special Interest:
– Philips Electron Scanning Microscope – Model: XL-30 – Serial No: E-221/D6GGO
– V.J. Technologies – Model: VJ-500V – Serial No: H4 0082 (0098-04-001)
– TriFoil Imaging MS8X-90 MicroCT Scanner (Locus SP)
– Agilent 1200 HPLC System
– Agilent 1100 HPLC Systems
– Applied Biosystems 3730xl DNA Analyzer
– Thermo Finnigan LCQ Deca XP MAX
– Becton Dickinson FACSCalibur Flow Cytometer
– B Braun Biotech DCU 3 BioReactor Quad Controller (6)
– Leica CM3050S Cryostat
– Leica EG1160 Tissue Embedding Station
– Thomas Engineering Compu-Lab 24 Stainless Steel Lab Coating Pan
– Integrated BioSystems (1) CryoVessel B Portable Jacketed SS Freeze-Thaw Vessel (1) CryoPilot B Freeze-Thaw Controller (1) Stainless Steel 20 Liter Freeze Tank
– Waters HPLC Systems
– Molecular Devices Spectramax Plate Readers
– Stainless Steel Tanks
– Thermal Cycler’s
– Buchi Rotovap’s
– Mettler Toledo Analytical Balances
– Watson Marlow Pumps
– Incubators (25+)
– Freezers (25+)
– Hoods (25+)
-Cisco C6509E Catalyst Chassis (Multiple)
– Cisco 4507R-E Catalyst Chassis
– HP Servers
-VoIP Cisco phones (1000 appro. Some other brands)
– HP computers and monitors