Heritage Global Partners and Perfection Industrial Sales Selected to Manage March 26 Live Webcast Auction of General Electric’s Surplus Capital Assets at its Mankato, MN Facility, Due to Plant Closure
– 1000+ Lots Offered for Sale –
SAN DIEGO, California and MANKATO, Minnesota – March 3, 2014 – Heritage Global Partners (“HGP”), a global leader in asset advisory and auction services and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (OTCQB: HGBL), today announced that it is teaming with Perfection Industrial Sales to oversee the March 26 sale of former assets of General Electric at its GE Energy Management Division Plant in Mankato, MN. BidSpotter is conducting the webcast bidding process.
Highlights/Key Assets of the LIVE webcast sale:
- 1984 Niagara BP2-600-120-48 Straightside Press
- Rowe 30” x .150” x 10,000 lb. Servo Coil Feed Line
- 1998 Rowe 30” x .070” x 10,000 lb. Cut-To-Length Line
- 1992 Cincinnati 90FMIIX8 CNC Press Brake
- (2) 1991 Standard BV150 Hydraulic Presses
- (4) Murata and Wiedemann Turret Presses + large quantity of tooling
- Also featured: Paints systems including – E-COAT LINE w/ Stainless Steel Dip Tank, 5 Stage Stainless Steel Wash, 2003 Bake & Dry Off Ovens, NORDSON Powder Coat Small Batch Booth, 2012 ITW GEMA Powder Coat Gun, 2012 WISCONSIN 500 Deg. Burn Off Oven
GE Energy Management Division Plant Closure Webcast Auction Sale
March 26, 2014 (starting at 10 am CT)
On-Site Plant Preview: March 25: 9 am – 4 pm CT (58155 240th Street, Mankato, MN 56001)
“Our upcoming live webcast auction includes a tremendous variety of surplus industrial assets from GE’s Mankato, MN energy management division plant. More than 1,000 items from the facility are being sold, including OBI & OBG Presses, Machine Tools, Inspection Equipment, Free-standing and GORBEL Crane Systems, and much more. We expect many bidders from different industries and all parts of the world to join us for this unique live webcast auction on March 26,” stated Heritage Global Partners Director of Sales, Brandon Smith.
Led by auction industry pioneers Ross and Kirk Dove, Heritage Global Partners is one of the leading worldwide asset advisory and auction services firms, assisting companies with buying and selling assets. HGP specializes in asset brokerage, inspection, and valuations, industrial equipment and real estate auctions, and much more. HGP is a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc.
Brandon Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 973/265-4090